Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.39Trending at £5.51
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £20.39
About this product
- DescriptionBaker argues that a political economy of consumption has replaced a previously dominant politics of labor and class in Latin America.
- Author BiographyAndy Baker is Associate Professor of Political Science at the University of Colorado, Boulder. His research on mass political behavior, political economy, and electoral systems has been published in the American Journal of Political Science, DuBois Review, Electoral Studies, World Politics, and various edited volumes. He has also been a contributor on two National Science Foundation grants and a recipient of two Social Science Research Council fellowships. He received his PhD from the University of Wisconsin, Madison in 2001 and previously taught at the University of Houston and Northeastern University, Boston.
- Author(s)Andy Baker
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/07/2010
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Comparative Politics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note33 b/w illus. 21 tables
- Weight530 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.