CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionA unique and practical guide for those who manage or aspire to manage a marketing function at board level. Contains practical advice, ideas, arguments, tools and strategies to enhance the profitable growth and value of your organisation. Covers the marketing technical and management aspects of the role.
- Author BiographyGuy Tomlinson - Guy runs research and strategic marketing consultancy, The Marketing Directors where he consults for brands and organisations including the BBC, Cadbury and the Home Office. After finishing his degree in Chemistry, Guy gained a classical consumer goods marketing training with Boots and Procter & Gamble. His career includes marketing director, consultant and business planning roles for businesses including PricewaterhouseCoopers, Reader's Digest and New Solutions. He is a Chartered Marketer and teaches marketing communication and brand development around the world. Tim Arnold - Following a grammar school education, Tim joined Unilever and as part of their management training studied for the Diploma in Marketing. He then joined Wasey Campbell Ewald (part of the Interpublic Group) and soon joined the Board as head of the below the line group. For nearly twenty years Tim ran an independent marketing services agency group as well as helped start and head up The Institute of Sales Promotion. The last decade has seen Tim being a marketing director for a portfolio companies in b2b and b2c from electrical wholesalers, software to the baker of the best Cornish pasties in the world!
- Author(s)Guy Tomlinson,Tim Arnold
- PublisherThe Marketing Directors Ltd
- Date of Publication15/09/2008
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationMarloq
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Marketing Directors Ltd
- Content Note92 figures / images
- Weight853 g
- Width170 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.