Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £21.99Trending at £32.96
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.48Trending at £15.94
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.88Trending at £4.96
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for coaches hoping to set up or develop their own business, this practical guide includes: guidance to getting your business marketing started; a range of both traditional and electronic marketing techniques; over 100 templates and real-life examples to create a tailor-made marketing plan; and, information on racking your marketing plan.
- Author BiographyDr. Nita Martin has been an active coach within the sports and fitness industry for over ten years. She is also the managing director of a business consultancy, www.pureindigo.co.uk. She has also worked with numerous sports and fitness professionals and organisations, advising them on how to improve their marketing and grow their business.
- Author(s)Dr Nita A. Martin
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date10/11/2016
- Content NoteLine drawings, graphs and charts
- Weight389 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.