All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.03
- £19.38Trending at £30.09
- £11.70Trending at £13.82
- £10.41Trending at £14.52
- £10.87Trending at £12.37
- £11.98Trending at £15.22
- £10.28Trending at £13.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book brings together and analyzes the role that emotion plays in the way companies connect with customers, develop new products, improve their strategic positioning, and increase their brand recognition.
- Author BiographyJohn O'Shaughnessy is professor emeritus of business at Columbia University and is currently Senior Associate of the Judge Institute of Management Studies at Cambridge University. He has authored ten books on management and marketing. Nicholas O'Shaughnessy is Professor of Marketing at the Keele University in the United Kingdom.
- Author(s)John O'Shaughnessy,Nicholas Jackson O'Shaughnessy
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication17/04/2002
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note9 halftones and 4 figures
- Weight568 g
- Width161 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.