CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Society & Education
- £48.75Trending at £74.39
- £24.37Trending at £26.34
- £8.28Trending at £9.95
- £9.32Trending at £13.05
- £13.16Trending at £17.97
- £9.86Trending at £15.10
- £8.27Trending at £12.98
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together internationally comparative academic perspectives, critical accounts and empirical research to fully explore the issues and experiences of education as a commodity. This title offers insight into the effects of government policy on the structure and operation of universities.
- Author BiographyMike Molesworth is Senior Lecturer in Online Marketing and Consumer Behaviour at the Media School, Bournemouth University, UK. Richard Scullion is Senior Lecturer in Marketing Communications and Political Communications at the Media School, Bournemouth University, UK. Elizabeth Nixon is Lecturer in Marketing Communications at the Media School, Bournemouth University, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/09/2010
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note7 black & white tables, 2 black & white line drawings
- Weight410 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byDr. Richard Scullion,Elizabeth Nixon,Mike Molesworth
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.