The Marketplace of Print: Pamphlets and the Public Sphere in Early Modern England by Alexandra Halasz (Hardback, 1997)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £98.59Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £51.81Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 31 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.46
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.14Trending at £9.27
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £15.50Trending at £19.02
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £18.71Trending at £18.96
About this product
- DescriptionA 1997 examination of early modern pamphlets and their place in the debate about the marketplace and the public sphere.
- Author(s)Alexandra Halasz
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/09/1997
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Renaissance Literature and Culture
- Series Part/Volume Number17
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 facsim.
- Weight550 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.