All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £8.00
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £7.71Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
About this product
- DescriptionFrom divorce court to popular culture, alimony is a dirty word. In short, critics of alimony claim it has no place in contemporary visions of marriage as a partnership of equals. The author argues that alimony is often the only practical tool for ensuring that divorce does not treat today's primary caregivers as if they were suckers.
- Author BiographyCynthia Lee Starnes is The John F. Schaefer Chair in Matrimonial Law at Michigan State University College of Law.
- Author(s)Cynthia Lee Starnes
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication16/05/2014
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleFamilies, Law, and Society
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.