Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £23.19+ £0.95 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by oodals_uk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* The first ever reader on masculinities * Examines masculinities from various cultural, national and social perspectives * Covers all the key themes: Power, Sexuality, Public Men, Private Men, Masculinity in Crisis.
- Author BiographyStephen M. Whitehead is Lecturer in Education Studies at the University of Keele, and Frank J. Barrett is Associate Professor of Management and Organizational Behavior in the Graduate School of Business and Public Policy at the Naval Postgraduate School in Monterey, California.
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication12/11/2001
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight539 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byFrank Barrett,Stephen Whitehead
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.41Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £8.89
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.