All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClarity, Leadership, Impact. To have an impact, you need to communicate. This book is for people who want to change the world.
- Author BiographyTeresa Erickson is president and co-owner of Intermedia Communications Training, Inc. For the past twenty years, Teresa has designed and led communications workshops around the world. Born in Portugal, Teresa worked with the Voice of America for 17 years as a producer, editor, and host of VOA's flagship public affairs program, broadcast worldwide to 90 million listeners a week. Tim Ward is the author of seven books, including the best-selling What the Buddha Never Taught and Savage Breast: One Man's Search for the Goddess. His travel stories have appeared in 13 anthologies, including Traveler's Tales Best Travel Writing 2006, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Tim is also the publisher of Changemakers Books (an imprint of John Hunt Publishing). He also co-owns Intermedia Communications Training with Teresa Erickson, his wife and business partner. They live in Bethesda, Maryland.
- Author(s)Teresa Erickson,Tim Ward
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication27/11/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationRopley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChangemakers Books
- Weight217 g
- Width137 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £7.01
- £12.88Trending at £16.24
- £14.56Trending at £16.25
- £9.97Trending at £10.40
- £8.24Trending at £10.80
- £61.04Trending at £84.25
- £8.95Trending at £16.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.