All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis first paperback edition ever of the oldest English book on hunting includes a hearty introduction by Theodore Roosevelt.
- Author BiographyEdward of Norwich, Second Duke of York (1373?-1415) was cousin of King Richard II and became a supporter of the House of Lancaster in 1399. He was killed at the Battle of Agincourt. William A. Baillie-Grohman (1851-1921) was an outdoor writer, adventurer, and explorer who spent much of his life developing business interests in British Columbia, Canada. Florence Nickalls Baillie-Grohman was often his collaborator. Theodore Roosevelt (1858-1919), the twenty-sixth President of the United States, was an avid outdoorsman and wrote extensively about the wilderness and big-game hunting.
- Author(s)Edward of Norwich
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note24 illus.
- Width127 mm
- Height191 mm
- Edited byF.N. Baillie-Grohman,William A. Baillie-Grohman
- Foreword byTheodore Roosevelt
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £16.65Trending at £17.11
- £20.45Trending at £29.95
- £12.80Trending at £13.58
- £14.59Trending at £17.99
- £29.42Trending at £40.00
- £27.18Trending at £27.71
- £19.31Trending at £29.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.