CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis reader brings together seminal articles that have helped shape the anthropological study of material culture. It looks at topics ranging from the anthropology of art to architecture, landscape studies, archaeology, consumption studies and Heritage management.
- Author BiographyVictor Buchli is Lecturer at the Department of Anthropology, University College London.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/11/2002
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Note58 b/w figs
- Weight581 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byVictor Buchli
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.