All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.32Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/02/2012
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleThe New Library of Psychoanalysis
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, figures
- Weight657 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byPaola Mariotti
- Table Of ContentsMariotti, General Introduction. Mariotti, Mothering in Body and Mind - Introduction. Woods, Primary Maternal Preoccupation. Birksted-Breen, Peaceful Islands and Dangerous Jungles - Pregnancy: Opportunity or Impediment. A Psychoanalyst's View. Parker, Mothering Ambivalence and Shame. Balsam, The Pregnant Mother and the Body Image of the Daughter. Furman, On Motherhood. Mariotti, Subfertility - Introduction. Leuzinger-Bohleber, The 'Medea Fantasy': An Unconscious Determinant of Psychogenic Sterility. Raphael-Leff, The Baby Makers: An In-depth Single-case Study of Conscious and Unconscious Psychological Reactions to Infertility and 'Baby-making'. Zalusky-Blum, Infertility in the Age of Technology. Mariotti, When Not All Goes Well - Introduction. Pines, Pregnancy, Miscarriage and Abortion. Halberstadt-Freud, Post-Partum Depression and Symbiotic Illusion. Lemma, Keeping Envy in Mind - The Vicissitudes of Envy in Adolescent Motherhood. Baradon, What is Genuine Maternal Love? : Clinical Considerations and Technique in Psychoanalytic Parent-infant Psychotherapy. Fraiberg, Adelson, Infant-parent Psychotherapy on Behalf of a Child in a Critical Nutritional State. Welldon, Bodies Across Generations and Cycles of Abuse.
- Author BiographyPaola Mariotti is a fellow of the British Psychoanalytic Society. She is a psychoanalyst in private practice. She was supervisor of a Unit in an NHS Hospital working with patients suffering from Borderline Personality Disorder and has lectured and published on sexuality, reproductive issues and maternity extensively.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.