Consider these sponsored items
- £14.90Was:£17.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeginning millions of years ago with ancient ant odometers and moving through time to our modern-day quest for new dimensions, this title covers 250 milestones in mathematical history. It helps readers learn about: cicada-generated prime numbers, magic squares from centuries ago, the discovery of pi and calculus, and the butterfly effect.
- Author BiographyClifford A. Pickover received his PhD from Yale in Biophysics and Biochemistry and has written more than 40 books and over 200 articles. Currently, he is a writer, editor for a scientific journal and serves on the editorial board for Odyssey, Leonardo, and YLEM.
- Author(s)Clifford A. Pickover
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication19/01/2012
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout, includes photographs, 250 illustrations
- Weight1247 g
- Width186 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.69Trending at £23.69
- £9.95Trending at £10.14
- £56.83Trending at £57.83
- £10.30Trending at £15.09
- £11.61Trending at £15.00
- £7.58Trending at £11.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.