CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £37.99Trending at £44.60
- £4.40Trending at £5.99
- £22.26Trending at £25.86
- £21.45Trending at £24.77
- £7.28Trending at £9.99
- £26.58Trending at £29.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the third and yet further updated edition of a highly regarded mathematical text. Brenner develops the basic mathematical theory of the finite element method, the most widely used technique for engineering design and analysis.
- Author(s)Ridgway Scott,Susanne C. Brenner
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/11/2010
- Series TitleTexts in Applied Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number15
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight640 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.