All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £22.83
About this product
- DescriptionDevelops mathematical and probabilistic tools needed to give rigorous derivations and applications of fundamental results in signal processing theory.
- Author BiographySteven B. Damelin is currently Full Professor at Georgia Southern University and Visiting Full Professor at the University of the Witwatersrand in Johannesburg. Willard Miller, Jr is Professor Emeritus in the School of Mathematics at the University of Minnesota.
- Author(s)Steven B. Damelin,Willard Miller
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/12/2011
- GenreComputing: General
- Series TitleCambridge Texts in Applied Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number48
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note50 b/w illus. 265 exercises
- Weight680 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.