All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.53
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever wondered... why elections often produce results that seem to be displeasing to many of the voters involved? Would you be surprised to learn that a perfectly fair election can produce an outcome that literally nobody likes? This book presents answers to these questions.
- Author(s)Jonathan K. Hodge,Richard E. Klima
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication15/05/2005
- Series TitleMathematical World
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 22
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Weight435 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.