All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA practical guide allowing mature students to build on their strengths and overcome challenges. Includes worked examples, exercises and space for recording strategies and successes. Covers areas such as lectures, seminars, reading and note-taking, presentations, writing, exams, time management, finance and careers.
- Author BiographyLUCINDA BECKER is Senior Lecturer at the University of Reading within Arts, Humanities, Social Sciences and Management. She is also a professional trainer, developing and delivering courses in communication, presentation, management techniques and job-searching skills. She is the author of 14 Days to Exam Success and Presentation Skills for Students (with Joan van Emden).
- Author(s)Lucinda Becker
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/04/2009
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitlePalgrave Study Skills
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note152 p.
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.08
- £17.44Trending at £25.11
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £20.79Trending at £35.16
- £14.56Trending at £16.27
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.