The Maturing Marketplace: Buying Habits of Baby Boomers and Their Parents by Euehun Lee, Jennifer Strautman, Anil Mathur, George P. Moschis (Hardback, 2000)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £115.49Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by zuberuk
- Est. delivery by 28 Sep
- £2.81Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 2 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.01
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.98
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.87Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
- £11.90Trending at £13.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis work examines the ways in which the buying habits of baby boomers differ from the habits of their parents, detailing the ways in marketers can use the various insights in the book to market a broad range of goods and services.
- Author BiographyGEORGE P. MOSCHIS is Professor of Marketing and Director of the Center for Mature Consumer Studies at Georgia State University, Atlanta. A member of the University's gerontology program, he has lectured frequently and has consulted for leading corporations and government agencies worldwide. Among his many publications are three books published by Quorum: Marketing to Older Consumers (1992), Marketing Strategies for the Mature Market (1994), and Gerontographics (1996). EUEHUN LEE is Assistant Professor of marketing at Sejong University in Seoul, Korea. He is an affiliate member of the Center for Mature Consumer Studies at Georgia State University. Dr. Lee has worked as consultant and marketing researcher for several firms and government agencies in Korea and the United States. His research interests include the effects of life events on consumer behaviors over one's life span. ANIL MATHUR is Associate Dean for faculty Development and Associate professor of Marketing at the Frank G. Zarb School of Business, Hofstra University. He has published over thirty articles in journals and conference proceedings. His research interest is in the areas of Consumer Behavior, Services Marketing, Marketing Research and Research Methodology. Dr. Mathur has consulted with numerous corporations on a multitude of marketing problems. JENNIFER STRAUTMAN is an Atlanta-based freelance writer and editor. She earned her Master of Science degree in marketing from Georgia State University. Earlier in her career, she worked for the Associated Press as a newswriter and for the State Taxation Institute in Atlanta as a reporter for several publications for attorneys, CPAs and other professionals in the tax arena. Most recently, Ms. Strautman worked in public affairs and communications as an associate with an Atlanta consulting firm.
- Author(s)Anil Mathur,Euehun Lee,George P. Moschis,Jennifer Strautman
- Date of Publication30/04/2000
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight625 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.