Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionThis book brings together and interprets previously hard-to-find texts, new translations and passages detailing the interplay between philosophy and psychopathology.
- Author BiographyMatthew Broome is Associate Clinical Professor of Psychiatry and Consultant Psychiatrist in Early Intervention, Division of Mental Health and Wellbeing, Warwick Medical School, University of Warwick, Coventry, and Honorary Senior Lecturer, Department of Psychosis Studies, Institute of Psychiatry, King's College London. Robert Harland is Consultant in General Adult Psychiatry, Psychosis Clinical Academic Group, Maudsley Hospital, South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust, London. Gareth S. Owen is Wellcome Trust Clinical Research Fellow, Institute of Psychiatry, King's College London, and Honorary Consultant Psychiatrist, South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust, London. Argyris Stringaris is Wellcome Trust Clinical Fellow, Institute of Psychiatry, King's College London and Honorary Consultant Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist, Maudsley Hospital, London.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/01/2013
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight730 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byArgyris Stringaris,Gareth S. Owen,Matthew R. Broome,Robert Harland
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.