All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe brilliant new novel from the bestselling historical novelist, Suzannah Dunn.
- Author BiographyLaunched in 1990 with her debut novel, Darker Days Than Usual, Suzannah Dunn wrote a further 5 critically acclaimed contemporary novels, and a short story collection, published by Flamingo, before writing her first historical novel, The Queen of Subtleties, which was published in 2004. She has since written a further three bestselling historical novels, The Sixth Wife, The Queen's Sorrow and The Confession of Katherine Howard (a Richard & Judy pick in 2011). The May Bride is her new book.
- Author(s)Suzannah Dunn
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication13/03/2014
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLittle, Brown
- Out-of-print date12/11/2014
- Weight420 g
- Width154 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £4.72Trending at £5.40
- £9.00Trending at £11.66
- £4.55Trending at £5.60
- £7.65Trending at £10.01
- £6.32Trending at £7.00
- £5.74Trending at £9.01
- £11.99Trending at £17.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.