CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.71
- £15.91Trending at £19.98
- £13.01Trending at £20.00
- £2.81Trending at £3.58
- £10.99Trending at £12.99
- £2.50Trending at £4.17
- £4.99Trending at £9.78
About this product
- Description'The Maya' provides a readable introduction to the New World's greatest ancient civilization. In this seventh edition, Professor Coe distils a lifetime's knowledge for the general reader and student, presenting the latest research findings, most exciting scholarship and freshest perspectives on Maya culture.
- Author BiographyMichael D. Coe is Professor Emeritus of Anthropology at Yale University. His many other books include Mexico (with Rex Koontz), The True History of Chocolate (with Sophie D. Coe), Breaking the Maya Code, Reading the Maya Glyphs (with Mark van Stone) and Angkor and the Khmer Civilization, all published by Thames & Hudson.
- Author(s)Michael D. Coe
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication16/04/2005
- Series TitleAncient Peoples and Places
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Out-of-print date25/01/2011
- Content Note186 illustrations, 20 in colour
- Weight740 g
- Width159 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.