All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.99Trending at £14.99
- £3.76Trending at £4.33
- £4.30Trending at £7.25
- £12.22Trending at £18.93
- £8.12Trending at £8.57
- £3.89Trending at £5.93
- £8.48Trending at £11.04
About this product
- DescriptionThe first stress-management book by a major medical institution- derived from a clinically proven program from the Mayo Clinic.
- Author BiographyAmit Sood, M.D., M.Sc., is a professor of medicine at Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and chair of the Mind Body Medicine Initiative at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota.
- Author(s)Amit Sood,Mayo Clinic
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication24/12/2013
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationCamnridge, US
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDa Capo Lifelong
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings
- Weight430 g
- Width155 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.