All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to basic financial accounting principles and procedures. It covers the essentials of accounting. It also covers topics such as the balance sheet, cash flow and income statements, fixed assets and depreciation, as well as tax concepts.
- Author BiographyRobert L. Dixon, PhD, CPA, was Professor Emeritus of Accounting, Graduate School of Business Administration, University of Michigan. Harold E. Arnett is Professor Emeritus of Accounting, Graduate School of Business Administration, University of Michigan. Howard Davidoff, JD, CPA is an associate professor of economics at City University of New York.
- Author(s)Harold E. Arnett,Howard Davidoff,Robert L. Dixon
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication25/06/2007
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleMcGraw-Hill 36-Hour Courses
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight518 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement4th edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £47.13Trending at £53.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.