Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £39.99Trending at £47.22
- £23.39Trending at £25.01
- £7.59Trending at £9.99
- £8.99Trending at £13.00
- £7.36Trending at £9.99
- £9.15Trending at £12.37
- £19.28Trending at £20.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe first book for sexually abused teens to turn to When teenagers are victims of sexual abuse, the 'normal' problems of adolescence are exacerbated. The authors validate the conflicting emotions aroused by sexual abuse and offer these adolescents simple, concrete advice about reporting the abuse and how to seek counseling.
- Author BiographyBARBARA BEAN is professor of English at Seattle University, where he directs the writing program and chairs the Task Force on Teaching and Learning. He is coauthor (with John D. Ramage) of Writing Arguments (3rd ed., 1995) and Form and Surprise in Composition (1986).
- Author(s)Barbara Bean,Shari Bennett
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication02/09/1997
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight255 g
- Width155 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.