All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe experiential core of Steve Taylor's best-selling books on spirituality and psychology.
- Author BiographySteve Taylor is the best-selling author of several books on psychology and spirituality, including The Fall, Waking From Sleep, Out of the Darkness and Back to Sanity. He is also a university lecturer and researcher in transpersonal psychology. One of Eckhart Tolle's favourite authors.
- Author(s)Steve Taylor
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication27/07/2012
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Weight104 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.15
- £6.82Trending at £7.31
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £25.99Trending at £28.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.