Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £10.89Trending at £13.11
- £18.40Trending at £19.55
About this product
- DescriptionIn review of the major theoretical approaches to culture, the author argues that the structure of culture has been overemphasized and affect-meaning neglected. This approach to studying culture has as its basis, the social construction of meaning and reality, and emphasizes micro-level processes.
- Author BiographyKENNETH ALLAN is Assistant Professor of Sociology at the University of North Carolina, Greensboro.
- Author(s)Kenneth Allan
- Date of Publication20/08/1998
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight475 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.