Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.97
- £9.41Trending at £17.11
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.69Trending at £9.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis 1997 book discusses the shift to quantitative perception which made modern science, technology, business practice and bureaucracy possible.
- Author(s)Alfred W. Crosby
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/12/1997
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note19 b/w illus.
- Weight360 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.