All listings for this product
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £7.22Trending at £7.54
- £14.79Trending at £20.15
- £9.12Trending at £9.33
- £16.74Trending at £18.63
- £17.26Trending at £17.59
- £8.12Trending at £8.35
- £6.24Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionPanteleimon Ekkekakis provides an accessible guidebook which clarifies theory and proposes a sound system for selecting measures for affective constructs.
- Author BiographyPanteleimon Ekkekakis is Associate Professor in the Department of Kinesiology at Iowa State University.
- Author(s)Panteleimon Ekkekakis
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/02/2013
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note17 b/w illus. 1 table
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byJames A. Russell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.