Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £6.79Trending at £13.19
- £11.82Trending at £15.87
- £36.63Trending at £42.25
- £38.48Trending at £41.59
- £24.86Trending at £25.79
- £24.03Trending at £32.39
- £7.79Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionInformation theory and cybernetics have developed along somewhat different lines in Europe and in the U. Anyone who seeks to apply information theory in the fields of education and psychology very soon comes up against a central diffi- culty: in the form in which it was developed by Shannon information theory excludes the semantic aspect.
- Author(s)Klaus Weltner
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication12/11/2011
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleCommunication and Cybernetics
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXIV, 188 p.
- Weight340 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Translated byBarbara M. Crook
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1973
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.