Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £29.78Trending at £31.45
- £14.30Trending at £21.83
- £10.09Trending at £12.92
- £7.57Trending at £8.44
- £28.88Trending at £30.43
About this product
- DescriptionIf any doubt remains, the story of Trinidad and Tobago should dispel the illusion that money and technical assistance can launch a new station in the world community. This work seeks to probe the interplay of political and social factors on national development with commitment and detachment.
- Author BiographyA. N. R. Robinson is one of the most experienced statesmen in Trinidad and Tobago, the Caribbean region and the Commonwealth. He has been in public service for over forty-five years and is the only person who has held all three of the highest public offices in Trinidad as well as Tobago. He was the Chairman of the Tobago House of Assembly, the Prime Minister of Trinidad and Tobago and is now President of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago. He is active in the global community and has been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.
- Author(s)A.N.R. Robinson
- PublisherUniversity of the West Indies Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2002
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationKingston
- Country of PublicationJamaica
- ImprintUniversity of the West Indies Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.