Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £26.30Trending at £27.69
- £8.23Trending at £11.95
- £8.30Trending at £8.66
About this product
- DescriptionComputational procedures have been increasingly applied in engineering and the physical sciences. Written by and for physicists, mathematicians and engineers, this book places emphasis on the modeling, analysis and solution of problems in engineering.
- Author(s)Klaus-Jurgen Bathe,Miguel Luiz Bucalem
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/10/2005
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleComputational Fluid and Solid Mechanics
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1028 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.