Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.67Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £6.07Trending at £6.24
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionThis book looks at quantitative studies on media markets, examining economic environment, supply and concentration in the media, and demand. It presents the most recent econometric research on the media and their markets, and provides insights on media enterprises, such as, corporate strategy, marketing and advertizing.
- Author BiographyPATRICK-YVES BADILLO is a Professor at Aix-Marseille University, France; formerly Director of the School of Journalism and Communication of Marseille, 1997-2008; Director and Founder of the Research Institute on Information and Communication; Project Manager, French National Research Agency. Recent publications: Les 100 mots des Telecommunications, Le Nomadisme Numerique, Le Calcul Intensif, Ecologie des Medias. JEAN-BAPTISTE LESOURD is a Professor at Universite de la Mediterranee, France (School of Journalism and Communication of Marseille). He is collaborating with several universities worldwide: University of Geneva (School of Business) in Switzerland, and the University of Western Australia (School of Economics and Commerce). He is interested in economic and financial information, in the economics of media, and in the ethics of financial communication. He has published several books and a number of refereed papers.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/09/2010
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleApplied Econometrics Association Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight440 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJean Baptiste Lesourd,Patrick-Yves Badillo
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.