All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn anthology that addresses the topics, debates and theoretical perspectives associated with the interdisciplinary field of media studies. Emphasizing critical and cultural approaches, it provides a survey of the major sub-areas of Media Studies including: media and power, media technologies, media institutions, and advertising and commercialism.
- Author BiographyLaurie Ouellette is Associate Professor in Communication Studies at the University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, where she teaches Critical Media Studies. She is also affiliated with the American Studies Department and the Graduate Minor in Moving Image Studies.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/08/2012
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note40 black & white halftones
- Weight1068 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byLaurie Ouellette
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.