All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLively, approachable, critical and fully updated edition of Eric Louw's assessment of media activity and political communication in liberal democracies.
- Author BiographyEric Louw, School of Communication & Arts, University of Queensland, previously worked for a number of South African universities (University of South Africa, University of Natal and Rand Afrikaans University), and ran a NGO engaged in development work. His books include: Media and Society: production, content and participation (SAGE, 2015), The Media and Political Process (SAGE, 2010), The Media and Cultural Production (SAGE, 2001), The Roots of the Pax Americana (MUP, 2010), New Voices Over the Air: The Transformation of the South African Broadcasting Corporation (Hampton Press, 2010), South African Media Policy (1995), and The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Apartheid (Praeger, 2005). Louw has published widely in the fields of political communication, South African media and South African political discourse. His current research is focusing on the transformation of South Africa.
- Author(s)Eric Louw
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication17/02/2010
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight587 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £3.99
- £8.69Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.