All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSocial theory needs to be completely rethought in a world of digital media and social media platforms driven by data processes.
- Author BiographyNick Couldry is Professor of Media, Communications and Social Theory at the London School of Economics and Political Science Andreas Hepp is Professor of Communication and Media Studies at the Centre for Media, Communication and Information Research (ZeMKI), University of Bremen.
- Author(s)Andreas Hepp,Nick Couldry
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/11/2016
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight456 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.79Trending at £6.91
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £5.09Trending at £5.53
- £19.03Trending at £19.60
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £10.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.