CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £38.57Trending at £43.98
- £27.28Trending at £27.76
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.74
About this product
- DescriptionInvestigates how those in positions of power use and are influenced by media in their everyday activities. This book presents discussions which are illustrated with original research material from a range of communication environments and case study examples.
- Author BiographyAeron Davis is a Senior Lecturer in Political Communication in the Department of Media and Communications, Goldsmiths College, London. He has published in the areas of political communication, media sociology, promotional culture and financial markets, and is the author of Public Relations Democracy (2002).
- Author(s)Aeron Davis
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/07/2007
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleCommunication and Society
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 10
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white tables, 4 black & white line drawings
- Weight360 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.