CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionThe Mediatization of Religion presents data which suggests that the presence and influence of religion in public affairs around the world has been strongly supported by the use of media communication, and highlights the way some religions have adopted media communication and drawn on popular culture to build their message.
- Author BiographyDr Luis Mauro Sa Martino is Senior Lecturer at Casper Libero Faculty of Media and Communication in Sao Paulo, Brazil. He has published several articles and six books on Media Theory and Cultural Studies, focusing mainly on identity, religion and popular culture.
- Author(s)Luis Mauro Sa Martino
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/05/2013
- GenreChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.