CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.10
- £9.06Trending at £9.19
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £20.58Trending at £21.91
About this product
- DescriptionThe Medical Library Association Guide to Data Management for Librarians highlights the many ways that librarians are addressing researchers' changing needs at a variety of institutions. From foundations to applications, this book provides context for librarians who are new to it as well as new ideas and approaches for experienced data librarians.
- Author BiographyLisa M. Federer is Research Data Informationist at the National Institutes of Health (NIH) Library, where she provides training and support in the management, organization, and re-use of biomedical research data for researchers in the NIH's Intramural Research Program. She received her Masters of Library and Information Studies from the University of California, Los Angeles in 2011 and also holds an MA in English. She has also completed graduate certifications in data visualization from New York University and data science from Georgetown University.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/09/2016
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleMedical Library Association Books Series
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight513 g
- Width175 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byLisa Federer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.