Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.58
- £9.49Trending at £12.97
- £12.49Trending at £14.85
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.79
- £30.73Trending at £32.68
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
About this product
- DescriptionWhat were the principal factors that influenced and shaped the behaviour of the gentry during the Wars of the Roses, from 1455 at the first battle of St Albans to the final encounter at Stoke in 1487? The book offers a definition of the gentry and assesses the relationship between gentry and the political and social world of the late middle ages.
- Author BiographyMalcolm Mercer worked at the National Archives, London from 1997 to 2006 as senior medieval records specialist, and is currently senior research archivist at Canterbury Cathedral Archives. He has researched and published widely on the late medieval gentry.
- Author(s)Malcolm Mercer
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication15/10/2010
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight438 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.