All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £27.18
- £134.20Trending at £159.99
- £7.27Trending at £7.69
- £43.13Trending at £46.00
- £56.66Trending at £59.85
- £39.38Trending at £45.90
- £8.20Trending at £8.87
About this product
- DescriptionToday more than ever, physicians and psychiatrists are prescribing relaxation and meditation techniques as alternative treatment for their patients. This text combines Eastern and Western meditative practices and encourages the reader to participate in a journey of exploration and restoration.
- Author BiographyMartina Glasscock Barnes, MS is a licensed professional counsellor. She is the author of Meditation for the Western Mind and numerous audio products on meditation. Formerly the head meditation teacher at the Berkeley Psychic Institute in Berkeley, California, Martina went on to study at the acclaimed Sancta Sophia mystery school. Her teachings draw from the rich traditions of Eastern and Western mysticism to convey an approach that is both practical and profound. She lives and works as a psychotherapist in private practice and with a Hospice in Asheville, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Martina Glasscock Barnes
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication13/05/2004
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins & Brown
- Content Note150 illustrations
- Weight538 g
- Width200 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.