All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionImprove your health, lose weight, and prevent and fightdisease <p>For decades, doctors and nutritional experts have observed andconfirmed that Mediterranean countries have much lower occurrencesof hypertension, cardiovascular disease, obesity, cancer, anddiabetes in their citizens than northern European countries and theUnited States.
- Author BiographyMeri Raffetto, RD, is a registered dietitian and recognized professional in nutrition and wellness. Wendy Jo Peterson, MS, RD, has more than 10 years of experience working to enhance the nutrition and wellness of her clients.
- Author(s)Meri Raffetto,Wendy Jo Peterson
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication10/11/2011
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight538 g
- Width189 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine20 mm
Most relevant reviews
- 3576d80b2478f0b...09 May, 2014by
Lovely book well worth the value.
I bought this book, because I've become type 2 diabetic so low sugar needed. Also low fat needed for high cholesterol. The main reason is also that The Mediterranean diet is supposed to be the healthiest one there is....so I thought I would try it. I love the recipes....and first glucose reading 6.9.over twelve weeks and cholesterol 6..... so very pleased so far. Nice to find a diet that works....I must do more exercise.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £3.99
- £8.69Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £7.48Trending at £8.19