All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStructured around four interlocking themes-mobility, state development, commerce, and frontiers-this beautifully illustrated book brings new dimensions to the concepts of Mediterranean nationality and identity.
- Author BiographyMonique O'Connell is an associate professor of history at Wake Forest University and the author of Men of Empire: Power and Negotiation in Venice's Maritime State. Eric R Dursteler is a professor of history at Brigham Young University and the author of Renegade Women: Gender, Identity, and Boundaries in the Early Modern Mediterranean.
- Author(s)Eric R. Dursteler,Monique O'Connell
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication08/04/2016
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note4 Illustrations, black and white
- Weight635 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.09Trending at £12.98
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.