All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £8.84
- £11.29Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.67
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionDuring his stay in the West Indies as a Dominican missionary, pere Labat was able to observe buccaneers and their ships. His adventures in this turbulent period are varied, but it is in the descriptions of the lives of the different races that the value of his memoirs resides.
- Author(s)Jean Baptiste
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/07/2014
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight340 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.