Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.79Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by martletshospice_media
- Est. delivery by 26 Nov
All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Collector's Library
- Out-of-print date11/08/2016
- Weight185 g
- Width100 mm
- Height157 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
- Table Of ContentsSilver Blaze, The Yellow Face, The Stock-broker's Clerk, The Gloria Scott , The Musgrave Ritual, The Reigate Puzzle, The Crooked Man, The Resident Patient, The Greek Interpreter, The Naval Treaty, The Final Problem.
- Author BiographyArthur Conan Doyle was born in Edinburgh in 1859. After a rigorous Jesuit education, at Stonyhurst College in Lancashire, he trained to be a doctor at Edinburgh University. Eventually he set up in medical practice in Southsea and, during the quiet periods between patients, he turned his hand to writing. Although Sherlock Holmes was Doyle's greatest creation, he believed his historical novels such as Micah Clarke and The White Company were of greater literary quality. He also created the irascible Professor Challenger in The Lost World and the comic French soldier Brigadier Gerard who appeared in a series of short stories. Doyle was knighted in 1902. Towards the end of his life he devoted much of his time to his belief in Spiritualism, using his writings as a means of providing funds to support his activities in this field. He died in 1930.
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £18.15Trending at £20.32
- £14.26Trending at £14.71
- £2.95Trending at £3.92
- £4.40Trending at £4.82
- £4.95Trending at £8.97
- £4.95Trending at £7.33
- £4.70Trending at £6.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.