All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEssays on the status of memory--individual and collective, cultural and transcultural--in contemporary literature, film, and other visual media. Contributors look at memory's representation, adaptation, translation, and appropriation, as well as its mediation and remediation.
- Author BiographyRussell J. A. Kilbourn is an associate professor in the Department of English and Film Studies at Wilfrid Laurier University. He is the author of Cinema, Memory, Modernity: The Representation of Memory from the Art Film to Transnational Cinema (2010). Eleanor Ty is a professor of English at Wilfrid Laurier University. She has published on contemporary ethnic texts, and on 18th-century British women writers. She is the author of Unfastened: Globality and Asian North American Narratives (2010) and co-editor, with Christl Verduyn, of Asian Canadian Writing Beyond Autoethnography (WLU Press, 2008).
- PublisherWilfrid Laurier University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationWaterloo, Ontario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintWilfrid Laurier University Press
- Content Note6 b/w illus
- Weight642 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Edited byEleanor Ty,Russell J. A. Kilbourn
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £4.73Trending at £5.09
- £3.38Trending at £3.46
- £24.03Trending at £24.44
- £11.79Trending at £12.72
- £6.07Trending at £6.95
- £28.01Trending at £34.22
- £24.33Trending at £36.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.