All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.24Trending at £4.42
- £8.36Trending at £15.29
- £4.55Trending at £6.73
- £6.09Trending at £6.27
- £10.97Trending at £13.47
- £3.80Trending at £4.51
- £4.79Trending at £6.27
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Memory Jar, part of the Seven Brides for Seven Bachelors series, we visit a small Amish community in West Kootenai, Montana, where for the past ten years, Sarah Shelter has been passed over by the young Amish men that arrive there each year. A tragedy has closed her heart ... until she meets Jathan Schrock.
- Author BiographyUSA Today bestselling author Tricia Goyer is the author of more than 40 books, including the novelization for Moms' Night Out. She has written over 500 articles for national publications and blogs for high traffic sites like TheBetterMom.com and MomLifeToday.com. Tricia and her husband, John, live in Little Rock, Arkansas, where Tricia coordinates a Teen MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) group. They have six children.
- Author(s)Tricia Goyer
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleSeven Brides for Seven Bachelors
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- Weight318 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.