All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, the first volume in a series of two, begins the story of the uniforms and equipment of British and Commonwealth tank and AFV crews, 1939-1945.
- Author BiographyDick Taylor is a serving British Army officer who has been deployed in many areas of the world. Since being commissioned in 2000, he has specialised in tank gunnery instruction. He has a First Class degree in History, and is currently reading for a Master's degree at Dundee University. He is married with two sons and lives in Blandford Forum, Dorset.
- Author(s)Dick Taylor
- PublisherMushroom Model Publications
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- GenreMilitary History
- Country of PublicationPoland
- ImprintMushroom Model Publications
- Content NoteFull colour artworks + 200 colour and b&w photos
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.