All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA highly illustrated account of the British pioneers of manned flight. Includes vivid descriptions of the exploits of Edwardian airmen like Samuel Cody. nd A.V. Roe. Over 120 archive illustrations showing the early years of aviation.
- Author(s)Peter Reese
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication02/04/2014
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationSouth Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Aviation
- Content Note120 illustrations including maps
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.