All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSteven Fine explores the cultural and intellectual history of the Western world's oldest continuously used religious symbol. This meticulously researched yet deeply personal history explains how the seven-branched menorah illuminates the great changes and continuities in Jewish culture, from biblical times to modern Israel.
- Author BiographySteven Fine is the Dean Pinkhos Churgin Professor of Jewish History at Yeshiva University.
- Author(s)Steven Fine
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication18/11/2016
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note50 color illustrations
- Weight658 g
- Width235 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.24Trending at £25.00
- £12.89Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £34.99
- £10.09Trending at £12.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.