All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.43
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £21.48Trending at £23.41
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £16.56Trending at £25.03
- £22.98Trending at £24.14
About this product
- DescriptionReflects a consensus that the investigation of words in the mind offers an opportunity to understand both human language ability and general human cognition. This volume brings together key perspectives on the fundamental nature of the representation and processing of words in the mind. It uncovers the processes of word recognition.
- Author(s)Gary Libben,Gonia Jarema
- Date of Publication01/07/2007
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintElsevier Science Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.